CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Talking All of the Time

So Birdie is talking, or should I say babbling all of the time how. It is quite funny. She moves her mouth into various shapes. Her noises are sometimes loud and sometimes quiet. They are high pitched and sometimes they are like growls. It is really amazing to watch someone learning to how to communicate.

Yesterday, she made the funniest movement with her upper lip. She lifted one side up and laughed. She reminded me of Elvis.

I could have never imagined how fast she would grow. The time has gone by quickly. She is almost four months old and will soon be rolling over, crawling and sitting up. Within in the next few weeks or months she will start to eat baby food!


My goal is to learn how to make my own baby food. I figured this would be cheaper and more nutritious for our little one...so I will see how that goes!

0 comments: