CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, February 9, 2009

Rolling Over and Rice Cereal

Today is Birdie's 5 month birthday and we got a special treat today! She rolled from her stomach to her back. She did it four or five times, so we know that it wasn't a fluke thing! I watched her do it this morning while I was eating breakfast...cheerios and coffee.

It was a really cool thing to watch. I'm so glad that I was able to see her do it and not hear from someone else that she did it!

On Saturday, she had her first taste of rice cereal. I am giving her whole grain, organic rice cereal. She seems to like it pretty well. And she was a fast learner. Within a few bites she was able to eat off the spoon.

It is just amazing how fast she has grown. I don't think I am ever going to stop saying that!

0 comments: